Jan 19, 2009

Sunday Bliss


Yesterday was the day of the 32nd annual Dooh Dah Parade. It must be the silliest parade ever invented. I don't have any really good photos, was standing at a bad stop, too much sun, excuses, blah, blah.


After the parade I drove up North to Altadena to check out some houses. Altadena is my new favorite place to drive around aimlessly. Then I headed back towards Burbank taking the scenic route. Chevy Chase Road zigzags its way through super peaceful areas. With the window rolled down I could smell the trees and the dirt. It was a beautiful day. By the time I got home I was so blissed out that I felt like taking a nap behind the wheel.

Karin: That fruit picker needed a new home. Here are some recipes for Pickled Beets and Sausage and Leek Casserole.

4 comments:

Patrizzi Intergarlictica said...

Zigzags!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Stop by next time you're in town. Fruitpicker sez he's happy here. (I don't know why, but I really like that house.)

Margaret said...

I enjoyed meeting you at the blogger's breakfast before the parade. Your photos are really lovely. I'm glad I got to take a look at them.

Cafe Observer said...

Well, V, you probably got better shots than i did. Good.