Apr 9, 2009

Road Trip


Something I love about LA is that if you know what you are doing, you can drive for twenty minutes and find yourself somewhere where you feel million miles away from civilization. I was feeling stir crazy yesterday, so I headed for the mountains. I did a nice long ride up on Little Tujunga Canyon Rd to Bouqet Canyon Rd to Palmdale, and back down on Angeles Forest Hwy to the 2.


I drove past the reservoir. I like driving on little roads, at places I've never been before. There is always something interesting to find.


This weird piece of faux classical architecture sits on an otherwise deserted stretch of Vasquez Cny Rd that connects Little Tujunga Cny to Sierra Hwy. People build the weirdest things at the weirdest places.


Bouqet Cny Rd had a real nice stretch with hardly any traffic, a babbling brook right along the road, and occasionally odd little houses perched on or nestling against hills and rocks.


Palmdale failed to impress me. This is a spot on the edge of town where I wandered off.


In this is what happens when you use camera flash against highly reflective traffic signs.

From the whole trip this is probably my favorite image. It got a bit rainy and the hills in the back are wrapped in fog.

6 comments:

Viewliner Ltd. said...

Great pics. The last one is awesome.

pasadenaadjacent.com said...

Is that lake Elizabeth? I don't think I've taken this road. I too find that white house amusing. Wonder what the story is there.

Vanda said...

It's the Bouquet Reservoir. It looked low-ish.

altadenahiker said...

I love coming up on that pasture, especially at sunset. Ok, so who's going to find out what's behind the low-rent Tara?

Petrea said...

Vanda, I think in this way you and I are much alike. This is one of my favorite things to do.

J&D said...

 

視訊 影音視訊聊天室 視訊聊天室 視訊交友 視訊聊天 視訊美女 視訊辣妹 免費視訊聊天室

色情遊戲 寄情築園小遊戲 情色文學 一葉情貼圖片區 情人視訊網 辣妹視訊 情色交友 成人論壇 情色論壇 愛情公寓 情色 舊情人 情色貼圖 色情聊天室 色情小說 做愛 做愛影片 性愛


免費視訊聊天室 aio交友愛情館 愛情公寓 一葉情貼圖片區 情色貼圖 情色文學 色情聊天室 情色小說 情色電影 情色論壇 成人論壇 辣妹視訊 視訊聊天室 情色視訊 免費視訊 免費視訊聊天 視訊交友網 視訊聊天室 視訊美女 視訊交友 視訊交友90739 UT聊天室 聊天室 豆豆聊天室 尋夢園聊天室 聊天室尋夢園 080聊天室 080苗栗人聊天室 女同志聊天室 上班族聊天室 小高聊天室


AV AV女優 自慰器 自慰器

視訊 影音視訊聊天室 視訊交友


網頁設計 網頁設計公司 最新消息 訪客留言 網站導覽