May 9, 2012

Dill-Lovers' Egg Salad



4 or 5 large hardboiled eggs, chopped
1 tbs fress dill weed, chopped
1 green onion, minced
1 nice crunchy pickle, chopped
1 tsp Dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
(Amounts of ingredients are estimates. Adjust at will.)

Mix all the ingredients, but the eggs. Add the eggs. Ta-da!

I'm crazy about dill; I love the pungent odor and the unique flavor. So when I got a craving for egg salad I knew one ingredient it had to have: dill. Possibly eggs too. I looked at a bunch of different recipes online, then I made up my own. It's pretty good.


6 comments:

dive said...

Yummy!
Though as I'm still trying to recover from a nasty bout of man flu the photo is just a leetle bit too green and glistening for comfort.

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence. I have been craving an egg salad. True story. GW is awful for the environment, but great for dill in my backyard.

Vanda said...

You have dill in your backyard? I'm jealous.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

Hey Vanda Panda - never see you around anymore. Hope your doing well

Vanda said...

I'm fine. Just distracted by other things.

Pasadena Adjacent said...

I should be distracted by other things...curses the internet - can be a mind suck